Thursday, September 17, 2009

English Introduction

Konnichiwa!!! I wanted to study Japanese this year to expand my language knowledge, and to take a class that I did not have to take for any requirement. I have heard that it's a lot of fun, even though it's hard. Japanese will take a lot of time to learn, but I am excited to learn all three alphabets and many Japanese words. I am worried about having time for everything this semester, and for remembering everything that I learned these past few weeks, but I am looking forward to a great course nevertheless!
Arigato; ja mata raishu!!!

2 comments:

サイモン said...

Weltman-さん! I thorougly enjoyed our かぶき (classical Japanese theater, or so I hear) performance in class yesterday. I think even さとうーせんせい was impressed with our comedic potential. Very たのしい for everyone.

Maureen Stimola said...

はい!!
たのしいでした!

I hope it's not horribly wrong to use exclamation points alongside Japanese in our blogs. Because I am an enormous fan of the exclamation point.

And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right.